Thursday, November 18, 2010

On this day in Christian History

On this Day in Christian history by Robert J. Morgan



This book is a devotional type book about all different types of people, from all walks of life. People who changed Christian History in all different ways. From Saints to flat out heroes, these peoples stories of their brave acts for the lord above get told.

The stories in this book were admirable and inspiring.Some I felt were horrifying.It really made me think about a lot of different things and just how brave these people were.I had a really hard time getting into this book though  because they were basically short stories followed by a bible scripture at the bottom of the page.It was neat but I am just not a person who can get into a book thats basically short stories.I would recommended this book to a college student studying religion more than anything.I just felt it was more of an educational book than lesiure reading more than anything.


This book was given to me through the blogger program on booksneeze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment